суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

cinema 4d xl




Bat for Lashes does a mean Cure cover.

People are very strange around death.� I just read some myspace bulletin where people add comments about recently deceased people (I donapos;t know) and it was full of "lols" and "=]" and about watching Family Guy and the Game.

Like seriously, it was like this person didnapos;t even really, very recently die.

And why is livejournal saying contractions are mispelled words?

Today started out with the potential to be amazing, but it ended with me crying uncontrollably on Brett (itapos;s apparenlty the worst feeling in the world when the one person you trust more than anyone betrays you in the most minimalistic way).� It was horrible and embarassing.� I hate it when people see me cry, itapos;s like the most vulnerable place you can be, and it can be completely misunderstood.� Itapos;s always interpertuted as sadness, even though I have this awful condition where I cry whenever I get worked up about something.� Thatapos;s why I avoid conflict.� Crying while trying to make a point is rarely a good idea.�

But none of that matters.� New chapter of Eraser is up.� Go read it.� Make sweet love to it.� I dare you.

(God do I need sleep and distance.)



female pervert, cinema 4d xl.



Комментариев нет: